Amazing Fashion International Co., Ltd

청바지, 청, 열망하다 중국 제조업체 / 공급 업체.

홈페이지 회사 소개 제품 리스트 문의 보내기
홈페이지> 제품 리스트> > Light Weight Corduroy Woman's Jeans Casual Pant

Light Weight Corduroy Woman's Jeans Casual Pant

FOB 가격 참조:
US $ 14,00  / 상품
MOQ: 1000 상품
지불: T / T
모델 번호: AT05F-918

제품 설명

기본 정보
  • 모델 번호: AT05F-918
  • 성별 : 여성의
  • 유형 : 바지
  • 스타일 : 인색 한
제품 설명

Product Feature
1) Woman's popular jeans pants in cotton/spandex Corduroy fabric
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

Other Information
FOB price: Range of Price: FOB US $ 10.0-16.0/ Piece depending fabric, wash, quantity and styling etc.

Delivery port: Guangzhou /Shenzhen

MOQ: 1000 PCS/style/color

Payment terms: T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leading time
1000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40-50 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 50-60 days after samples are confirmed.

Amazing Fashion International Co., Ltd
Guangdong , China
년에 회원 가입 후 : 2014
* 사업 유형 : 결합 제조 업체/공장

제품 리스트